The fonds includes minutes, programs for activities in Locals, circulars, pamphlets, cook books, news clippings, and compilations of the names of Executive officers. Includes some publications of the Farm Women's Union of Alberta.
The United Farmers of Alberta (U.F.A.) amended its constitution in 1913 to admit women as members. In 1914 its Women's Section was formed. In 1916 the women members formed a separate organization governed by the U.F.A constitution, the United Farm Women of Alberta (U.F.W.A.). Beginning in 1917 the U.F.W.A. was required to be represented on the U.F.A. Executive and Board of Directors. Irene Parlby was the first president of the U.F.W.A. The United Farm Women of Alberta Alumnae Association was a group within the organization that existed from 1933 to about 1945. In 1949 the U.F.W.A. was succeeded by the Farm Women's Union of Alberta.