The fonds consists of two letters and two agreements concerning the leasing and insuring of the Clover Bar Hall (1930-1932); the minute book of the Local, including membership records and financial records (1951-1973); sales and stock report of the Maple Leaf Petroleums agency in Bremner (1935-1936); membership list (1962); correspondence and financial records (1956-1975); and a topographical map of the Edmonton district annotated to show coal prospects (1926).
Clover Bar was a farming district in Strathcona County, just east of the city of Edmonton, Alberta. A local organization of the United Farmers of Alberta, Clover Bar U.F.A. Local No. 90, existed before 1915. East Clover Bar U.F.A Local No. 3 and Clover Bar U.F.W.A. Local No. 40 were the local organizations in 1930. By 1951 Clover Bar F.U.A. Local No. 608 was established. In 1970 it became the Clover Bar Unifarm Local 6208. Apparently it became inactive around 1975.